How Can You Become a Member?
The Heritage Club is composed of individuals who have made an outright gift or notified the Y that they have provided for a future planned gift, whether large or small, to the Y's endowment fund in one of the following ways:
- Charitable Trust
- Appreciated Assets
- An outright gift of cash
Contact our Development Director Jennifer Treece with any questions and to begin planning at 419-422-4424 or email@example.com.
What Are The Benefits of Membership?
The Heritage Club is a way for the Y to thank and recognize donors during their lifetime for demonstrating their commitment to preserving the mission By notifying the Y when you make a planned gift you will be able to receive the benefits of membership and encourage other friends of the Y to consider making their own future gifts to the endowment. As always we will respect the wishes of donors who desire to be anonymous. Benefits include:
- Your name will be listed in the Y's Heritage Club Membership Roster (unless you prefer to be anonymous).
- You will be invited to the Heritage Club events.
- You will receive information about YMCA programs that interest you and have the opportunity to meet staff and participants from these programs.
- You and your advisor(s) can consult with gift planning staff in order to ensure the best match between your charitable intentions and the Y's needs.
The Society Emblem
A symbol of faith in the future of the YMCA.
It stands for the enlightened concern of individuals who have seen and felt the impact of the YMCA on their own lives and on the lives of others. It is a reminder of the YMCA’s mission and a symbol of the desire to see the YMCA serve as a positive influence within the community.
Our Endowment Funds
Did you know that there are several different funds currently in existence in which to make your contributions for the benefit of the YMCA?
The YMCA has two designated funds with the Findlay Hancock County Community Foundation, those being the Grant and Emily Young Fund which has the sole purpose of providing benefit in the form of youth scholarships at the Findlay YMCA, and the Tell Thompson Fund which benefits the general operation of the Findlay YMCA.
The Y also has three designated funds that have been established within the Y's Endowment Fund.
- The Buis Fund: supporting youth and teen leadership programs
- The Needler Fund: supporting youth sports and wellness programs
- The Worstell Fund: supporting YMCA staff and volunteers
All designated funds are available for additional contributions.
If you have any questions regarding making contributions to any of these funds, please contact our Development Director Jennifer Treece at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-422-4424.