Give The Y A Try
At the Y, people of all ages connect with friends to pursue better, healthier lives. Your membership will develop youth potential, promote a healthy lifestyle and deliver meaningful, positive change to your neighborhood and community.
Spend a day with us at your local YMCA. Take a tour, receive a free week trial, and try out all that we have to offer. We promise that once you experience the Y for yourself and meet our friendly staff, you will be ready to join.
Member Guest Passes
Members may invite an unlimited number of non-members as their guests to the YMCA. The following policies and procedures apply:
- Guest pass usage is recorded and each guest within Northwest Ohio is limited to a total of 3 visits per calendar year. Continued use after the three visits would require joining the YMCA.
- A member can be accompanied by either 2 individual guests or one family during a single visit. Members must be present with their guests, to use a free guest pass.
- Guest ages 16 and over must present a photo ID if not accompanied by an adult/guardian.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be signed in by an adult/guardian if they do not have an ID.
- Inappropriate guest behavior may result in a loss of membership privileges for the sponsoring member.
- Guests must sign in, agreeing to uphold the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. Guest information and photo will be kept on file by the YMCA.
- The definition of a family guest pass is at least one ‘guest’ parent or guardian with dependent children.
Visiting YMCA Members
With Nationwide Reciprocity Membership, members from other YMCAs are welcome! This is a great option for families on vacation, adults on work trips, and those looking to expand their community.
Please bring your membership card and photo ID and enjoy free access to every Y in the United States.
Some restrictions apply. Participants must use at least 50% of the time at their home Y. Members from other Y’s wishing to take programs are welcome to –and can sign up during nonmember registration.
For those in need of the occasional workout or just passing through town, try out a Day Pass at the Findlay YMCA!
- Nonmember pass must be purchased at the front desk of either location. (Limited to 3 visits per the calendar year if living within Northwest Ohio)
- Nonmembers outside of Northwest Ohio can utilize unlimited paid day passes.
- Youth (18 and under) - $5.00
- College (full-time and under the age of 27) - $7.00
- Adult - $10.00
- Family - $20.00
- Nonmembers ages 16 and over must present a photo ID.
- Nonmembers under the age of 16 must present a photo ID or be signed in by an adult/guardian.
- Nonmembers must sign in, agreeing to uphold the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. Day pass user’s information and photo will be kept on file by the YMCA.
- Failing to uphold the YMCA’s core values will result in immediate necessary action.
- Up to 3 Nonmember day pass fees may be applied to membership within 30 days of joining the YMCA.
Have questions about becoming a member of the Findlay YMCA family? We've got you covered.
You can visit one of our branches to take a quick tour, or visit our FAQs page to find more information.
We look forward to seeing you soon and showing you why the Y is more than a gym.