We Are Here For You
Need more information? Read our most frequently asked questions about membership below. We are here for you.
With any questions or concerns, please call (419) 422-4424 or email our Membership Experience Director Kelly Gastio at email@example.com.
We'd love for you to become a part of our Y community! We offer a variety of membership options or financial assistance to help you and your family meet your health goals. Join online or stop by one of our locations.
Whether you join online or in-person, you will need to pay an enrollment fee and your first month of dues. A valid photo ID is required on your first visit.
Have additional questions? Our team is here to help!
No – you are not signing a contract with cancellation fees attached when you sign up as a member. While we would hate to see you go, you can cancel your monthly membership with 30-days notice, no cancellation fee. Annual memberships are currently non-refundable.
To cancel your monthly membership, please visit our Front Desk to complete the cancellation form!
Your membership includes access to all of our wellness locations with fitness equipment, free & discounted classes/programs, discounted childcare, and indoor pools and basketball gyms.
You will also find motivation, support and community connections at the Y. Perhaps most important of all, your membership gives you the power to help those in our community who need the Y most.
Yes! Nationwide Membership allows you to visit other YMCAs nationwide while continuing to belong to a Home Y.* Nationwide Membership is included in your Findlay Y membership.
*Your Home Y is the Y that you attend most frequently and pay your dues to. Nationwide Members who split their time—college students and seasonal residents—are encouraged to contact the Y they use most frequently to determine their Home Y.
Yes! We encourage our members to introduce their friends, family, and colleagues to the Findlay Y!
- Guest pass usage is recorded and each guest within Northwest Ohio is limited to a total of 3 visits per the calendar year. Continued use after the three visits would require joining the YMCA.
- For those guests of members outside of Northwest Ohio, there is a limit of 3 free passes. After the 3rd visit guests may purchase unlimited day passes.
- A member can be accompanied by either 2 individual guests or one family during a single visit. Members must be present with their guests, to use free guest pass.
- Guest ages 16 and over must present a photo ID if not accompanied by an adult/guardian.
Yes! Please stop by either the Downton or East Branch to request a tour, no reservation is needed. Those who complete a tour are eligible for a free 1-week pass.
Yes! The Findlay YMCA would like to show appreciation to our local heroes by offering a 10% membership discount to all our active Military, Veterans, Police, Firefighters and EMS.
Stop by one of our branches to take advantage of this "Thank You for Your Service."
Yes! We offer 2-hour childcare at the Discovery Center (6 weeks - 6 years old) and the YPAC (7 - 12 years old).
- Adult Membership Holders: $6/child/2 hr visit
- Family Membership Holders*: FREE/child/2 hr visit
- Nonmembers: $10/child/2 hr visit
*For children covered under parents Family Membership
*Parent/Guardian must remain in the Y at all times when a child is in the Discovery Center.
Yes! We offer:
- Men's Locker Room - Includes lockers, showers, and steam room.
- Women's Locker Room - Includes lockers, shower, and steam room.
- Family Locker Rooms - Includes lockers, toilet, and shower.
- Locker Rentals - Visit our Front Desk to request a private locker for a small fee.
Lockers are available for day use. You must bring your own lock.